Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome to Michelle Land


Welcome to the wonderful and magical world of Michelle. Ok, so it's not very magical, in fact, I'll admit sometimes it's boring. This is where I'm going to post the going ons and thoughts in my head. First of thought there are some rules.
1.) This is for me, not you. I know sometimes my finger don't move as fast my brain. Sometimes these aren't easy to read. I don't really care.
2.) These are my thoughts and feelings. Sometimes they may not be pretty. They may not match that picture you have of me. I'm just going to be honest.

I just wanted a place to let things go and let my thoughts out of my head. I've been told that I've wrote some profound things in the last year, and that things I wrote blessed other people's lives too. It'll probably happen here sometimes, over times, I might have shallow thoughts. But thanks for stopping by and reading. Also, you should know that sometimes, the way I look at things is little messed up, but that has do with where I came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment